Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For F&B Attendant
The Phoenix Hotel Yogyakarta
- Suggests food and beverages association to be well versed with the menu, method of preparation and accompaniments.
- Cleans and polishes Glassware, China ware, hollowware and flatware.
- Maintains cleanliness and mise-en-place level at working station and service pantry for smooth operation.
- Replenishes supply of linen and other Operating equipment.
- Obtains requested items from the storeroom.
- Keeps general appearance and maintenance of Restaurant working areas.
- Follows correct sequence of service outlined in the Standard Operating Manual.
- Sets up tables in accordance with Restaurant policy.
- Cleans and removes dishes from the table after service is completed.
- Transports soiled dishes from dining room to kitchen and depositing them in proper placing at the Steward area.
- Cleans all spillage during mealtime and at closing.
- Maintains excellent grooming standard at all times.
- Discipline, good attitude and self motivated
- Passionate in guest experience and satisfaction
- Able to work in a team & good communication
- Fluent in English both written and verbally
- Must have experienced in the same position at least 2 years in an upscale hotel
- Hotel or Business School graduates Higher Diploma or Bachelor Degree
- Training and Talent development opportunities
- Be a part of Global Community of Hospitality Industry
- Opportunity to grow your career
- A Bienvenue Card - offering a special staff rate at our hotels.