Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For F&B Controller
- Supervision of Receiving Clerk, handling of Food and Beverage requisitions, preparation of Sales Analysis and Standard Recipe Costing, preparation of Cost Reports, monitoring and control of non food purchases against budget, pre-cost of all restaurant and banquet menu, inventory of Food and Beverage and general items and management of minimum and maximum par level of all store items.
Key Responsibilities: Finance Planning:
- To ensure the smooth and efficient operation of Cost Control, Store rooms and Receiving and to assist Management in keeping the cost of food, beverage and other supplies to the minimum.
- Assist the Finance Manager for all the reports
- Any matter which may effect the interests of the hotel should be brought to the attention of the Management.
- Ensure to perform the various activities like menu costing, menu pricing and introducing or changing of menus according to the Food and Beverage Department's requirements
- Prepare monthly listing of slow moving and obsolete items and recommend further action
- Establish and maintain seamless co-ordination & co-operation with all departments of the hotel to ensure maximum cooperation, productivity, and guest service.
- Respond to queries, by resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that all personnel are kept well informed of department's objectives and policies.
- Identify optimal, cost effective use of the resources and educate the team on the same.
- Carry out all Food and Beverage inventories.
- Supervise all operational functions of Cost Controlling such as Checking of KOTs/BOTs.
- Spot Checks.
- Finalize all cost related accounts for Food and Beverages.
- Compare the monthly food and beverage purchases with the Account Payables.
- Ensure to submit all Food and Beverage cost related details to the Accounts Department.
- Conduct monthly inventory of food, beverage and other storeroom items.