Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For F&B Controller
NOVOTEL MUMBAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- Supervision of Receiving team , handling of Food and Beverage requisitions, preparation of Sales Analysis and Standard Recipe Costing, preparation of Cost Reports, monitoring and control of non food purchases against budget, pre-cost of all restaurant and banquet menu, inventory of Food and Beverage and general items and management of minimum and maximum par level of all store items.
- To ensure the smooth and efficient operation of Cost Control, Store rooms and Receiving and to assist Management in keeping the cost of food, beverage and other supplies to the minimum.
- Assist the Director of Finance for all the reports
- Any matter which may effect the interests of the hotel should be brought to the attention of the Management.
- Establish and maintain seamless co-ordination & co-operation with all departments of the hotel to ensure maximum cooperation, productivity, and guest service.
- Respond to queries, by resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that all personnel are kept well informed of department's objectives and policies.
- Finalize all cost related accounts for Food and Beverages.
- Compare the monthly food and beverage purchases with the Account Payables.
- Ensure to submit all Food and Beverage cost related details to the Accounts Department.
- Conduct monthly inventory of food, beverage and other storeroom items.