Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Job Role :
Food & Beverage Waiter
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For F&B Coordinator
As F&B Coordinator , you will ensure smooth operation of both Kitchen and F&B Department. You will set a good example at all times, to enhance motivation of colleagues and reach the departments' target. You are the face of the department!
Summary of Daily Tasks & Responsibilities
- Provide general administrative support to the F&B and Kitchen Department
- Provide general clerical and project based administrative support
- Assist with preparation of department reports and presentations
- Good communication skills with the team
- Co-ordination with Procurement and vendors on store supplies and placing orders where necessary
- Ensure that the department's processes are in line with company requirements
- Other analysis and follow-up as required by the F&B team
- Maintain the office on a day-to-day basis. Assist Management in scheduling meetings, making travel plans, arranging conferences, facilitating internal and external communications, preparing correspondence and reports, and maintaining data, records and files. Tracks budgets, expenditures, and project status.
- Develops and implements administrative support systems to improve productivity and operational effectiveness.
- Maintain office supplies, stationery, forms, keys, tools and facilities equipment
- Provides general office support, including copying, faxing, distributing incoming mail and processing outgoing mail.
- Maintains attendance records, assists in payroll support activities, and provides administrative support for performance reviews.
- Liaising with Talent & Culture to ensure a transparent communication with the colleagues
- Be the ambassador of the department
- Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the management team
Why work for Accor?
- Able to focus and prioritize
- Perfect English in both oral and written
- Excel experience including a high level of understanding for figures.
- Organized and able to multi-task
- Previous work experience in Hotel is a must
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends to support park operations.
- Advanced communication skills, written and verbal required.
- Strong Leadership to motivate and engage with team members and management
- Problem Solving and solutions; Guests, Suppliers, Internal
- Calm personality, and able to listen to others
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS