Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Job Role :
Food & Beverage Director
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 8,000 to 12,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For F&B Director
Pullman Hanoi Hotel
MANAGEMENT & ADMINISTRATION
- Direct, lead and manage the Food & Beverage (F&B) division including Service and Kitchen.
- Maintain and develop high standards of operations in all outlets in the Division by ensuring all SOPs are relevant, up to date, trained effectively and operationally delivered.
- Draws up the annual budget for the department and implements any corrective actions required
- Plan and direct the functions of administration and strategy of the F&B department to meet daily operational needs.
- Overall responsibility for all operational components of the F&B division to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of operations.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of F&B's annual business plan and medium-term strategies, as well as establishing key performance objectives and plans to ensure the hotel meets its business targets and drives sustainable, profitable growth.
F&B SERVICE MANAGEMENT:
- Be an active participant in the strategic marketing approach to ensure exposure the restaurants and bars including the development and implementation of the department's annual and monthly promotions calendar.
- Work with the hotel's internal Marketing team to develop active strategies that maintain a strong social and traditional media capture.
- Review and refresh menu offerings as required by locality and region, drive and take responsibility for the financial performance of the hotel's F&B outlets.
F&B KITCHEN MANAGEMENT:
- Conduct hygiene audits in Kitchen's Outlets in order to ensure levels of cleanliness and hygiene are in accordance with local laws and brand standards.
- Work with Senior Culinary team and is responsible for the team to develop new menus and product development supported by detailed analysis and accurate costing
- Ensure that high level of food safety management and precautions with regards to the hotel food safety and hygiene standards (HACCP) are adhered to in the department
- Monitor food standard in each Outlet and Banquet
- Maintain complete knowledge of all F&B services, contents & preparation methods, outlets and hotel services/features
- Apply necessary precautions with regards to the hotel food safety and hygiene standards (HACCP)
- Be well versed in hotel fire & life safety/emergency procedures
- Attend all briefings, meetings and trainings as assigned by management
- Maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times
- Perform other reasonable duties assigned by the assigned by the Management of the Hotel
- Local or Expat Employee is acceptable
- Over 10 years of leadership experience in the hotel industry, preferably in 5-star international chains with high-volume restaurants, bars, and catering/ banqueting operations.
- Significant Asian culinary experience/exposure.
- Proven track record in the ability to conceptualize, promote and deliver innovative promotional events.
- Diploma or Degree from a recognized hospitality/tertiary institution.
- A good people manager with ability to motivate a well-established team.
- High level of both verbal and written communication in English.
- Competitive package of salary and benefit.
- Professional working environment. Care about your career advancement