Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
London, United Kingdom
Job Role :
Assistant Chief Engineer
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For F&B Engineering Manager
RAFFLES LONDON - ROL
F&B Engineering Manager (Catering)
Come and join us in bringing the Raffles experience to London
The Raffles name is synonymous with luxury, glamour and extraordinary adventure. Raffles London at The OWO on London's Whitehall, unites the allure and heritage of Raffles with one of the world's most historic addresses.
This fine Grade II* Edwardian building has been transformed into a spectacular stage for dazzling celebrations; with fine dining, lively bars, the latest in wellness and beauty therapies, the most luxurious suites and rooms, versatile ballroom and event space. Within these much-storied walls, where legendary statesmen and women once shaped the modern world, guests are now invited to discover new and inspiring emotions and connections. At Raffles, you arrive as a guest, leave as a friend and return as family.
An exceptional opportunity presents itself for an F&B Engineering Manager to be part of an iconic London Opening.
Reporting into the Director of Engineering you will manage all aspects of kitchen maintenance. Coordinate and perform routine, preventive and emergency maintenance and carry out repairs to obtain optimum efficiency and economy of hotel food and beverage operations.
Specifically as the F&B Engineering Manager:
What are we looking for?
- Maximise kitchen and food and beverage outlets performance by maintaining equipment at a high state of readiness and reliability.
- Prioritise, plan, schedule assign catering tasks within the engineering departmental staff and third-party contractors.
- Respond to kitchen maintenance needs promptly to ensure minimal disruption to operation.
- Ensure all statutory gas safety tests are in date, ductwork cleaning is programmed and completed.
- Ensure proper records are kept relating to all kitchen assets with a current status reflecting any equipment that is out of order.
- Train engineering department staff on correct maintenance procedures and technical skills training to advance in house repair capability
- Maintain, monitor and oversee all records of critical information held for the entire hotel.
What are we offering?
- Current / previous experience as a catering engineer
- Strong Communication and leadership skills (verbal, listening, writing)
- Able to work alone and within a team
- Pro-active and reliable
- Great customer service skills
- To consistently deliver the very highest of standards to ensure every guest has an experience that exceeds their expectation
- Must have the ability to lead, multi-task, and make sound decisions in fast-paced environment.
- IT skills including experience of using BMS, Word, Excel, and a preventative and reactive software reporting system
- Have strong organisational and administration skills with close attention to detail
- 23 Days plus Bank Holidays
- You will be offered a competitive salary
- Private Health Insurance
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Worldwide development opportunities across Accor's extensive brand portfolio
Plus many more benefits