Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For F&B Intern - July 2022
Ready to get INKed?
We are looking for you! INK Hotel Amsterdam is looking for an outgoing and enthusiastic F&B Trainee who is able to aid us in translating our INK story to our guests. Your resting face includes your best hospitality smile, as hospitality runs through your veins. You are the reason why guests choose to come back to continue their story in PRESSROOM. Are you sales minded, a great planner and enjoy a multi-cultural working environment? Start writing a new chapter in your own story together with us!
PRESSROOM Amsterdam consists of 4 outlets, namely our restaurant, cocktail bar, library and meeting room. What will you be doing in this dynamic department, where every day is different and business consist of hotel guests as well as locals, besides your enthusiastic service during breakfast, lunch or dinner?
- Main hotel contact for enquiries regarding restaurant availability.
- Aiding the F&B manager with making the schedule (according to company policy).
- Dealing with guest complaints, also related to guest reviews; answering them and tackling these in team meetings.
A little bit more about us
- Working with our Operating system, Micros in order to register purchases accordingly.
- First contact point for external guests wanting to make a reservation in the restaurant.
- Other projects as assigned by the F&B manager.
INK Hotel Amsterdam MGallery by Sofitel is a luxurious lifestyle hotel and owes its name to the rich history of the building. Back in the days the Dutch newspaper 'De Tijd' was situated in this building. Every detail in our hotel brings us back to that time. Because of that INK Hotel is the place 'Where stories are yet to be written'. Our restaurant PRESSROOM is the living room for our hotel guests and locals. Here we serve delicious dishes made by our INKredible kitchen staff and our bartenders create cocktails with their own personal touch.
Still reading? Of course you would like to know how it is to work at INK Hotel Amsterdam. First and most important, you will join a very close team where initiative is encouraged all the time. We all know each other and together we run the hotel. You will get the opportunity to join several workgroups to extend your responsibilities. We have three workgroups, Be Balanced: to develop a program for your colleagues on a fit & healthy lifestyle - ThINKables: to support colleagues in joy & sorrow and at last Planet 21: If you feel responsible for the planet, sustainability and diversity in our company. Work Experience Tick the box!
Does your story matches our wishes? For this internship we are looking for a person who is:
- Speaking Dutch fluently and your English is INKredible. Every other language is a nice extra!
- Creative, proactive and flexible;
- Available for at least 20 weeks or longer.
Now on to the practical part of the internship. As a trainee you will receive several benefits. Think of:
- Trainee allowance of € 500,- euros per month.
- Discount on Accor hotels within the Benelux and the UK, also for your friends and family!
- Career opportunities within the Accor Group.
- And the best benefit of all, you will be part of an INKredible team!
Do you see yourself working at INK Hotel Amsterdam already? We are looking forward to receive you CV and motivation letter. You can send this by e-mail to the Talent & Culture department via the e-mail address [email protected]
. Do you have a question? Feel free to send us an e-mail or give us a call via 020 555 17 04.