Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Food and Beverage Service
Location : Melbourne/Australia
Level : Management
Posted : 15 Mar 2022
Job Role : Food & Beverage Manager
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ38268
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-04-12
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Mantra Epping is a new 214 room hotel in the thriving area of Epping, located 35 minutes north of Melbourne CBD. Situated only moments from Melbourne's Wholesale Markets, we aim to capture the hearts of our local clientele through genuine service and market-fresh produce. Located in the commercial growth corridor and designed by leading Australian architects and interior designers, Mantra Epping represents a new standard in corporate accommodation. We have a range of styles, "state of the art" conference facilities for up to 500 delegates, and a full range of food & beverage facilities, all designed to ensure the ultimate stay experience.
We are looking for an experienced Food & Beverage Manager to lead the Food & Beverage Operations in Trader restaurant and Mantra Epping Conferencing.
As our next Food & Beverage Manager, you will:
- Provide a creative and insightful approach to service and deliver memorable experiences to guests
- Engage, motivate and develop your small team and create a positive workplace culture
- Manage all operational requirements of the Food & Beverage Department
- Team management
- Complete all administrative and planning elements for the department such as, rostering, reporting, packages and promotions to drive revenue and increase exposure as well as stocktake and ordering.
What we are looking for:
- The ability to balance multiple priorities and act with a sense of urgency, whilst remaining calm under pressure
- The possession of a valid RSA
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as Food & Beverage Manager or Assistant Food & Beverage Manager in a similar business
- Sound operational experience of corporate conferencing, weddings and events
- A strong communicator with well-developed stakeholder management (internal and external) and exceptional organisational skills
- Someone who is exceptionally organised, with the ability to prioritise in order to meet allocated timelines and budgets
- The ability to work a flexible roster including mornings, evenings, weekends and public holidays
Why work for Accor?
We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
We live and breathe by our four principles:
- People Crave Belonging
- People Want the Real Deal
- Every Person has a Story
- People Hate to be Wrong
In return for your commitment, we provide fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team. In addition, we will provide you with hotel discounts and benefits worldwide. Click 'Apply' to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .