We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Food and Beverage Service
Location : Haikou/China
Level : Management
Posted : 07 Feb 2022
Job Role : Other Role
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ37393
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-03-07
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
1. Coordinate of day to day Food & Beverage outlet activities. To assist Director of Food & Beverage in Planning, organizing, budgeting in all outlets and bars. Provide a strong communication link between Outlet Managers and the Director F&B.
2. To always be up to date with financial results (budget versus actual) in sales and cost areas and ensure that sales and profit are maximized.
3. To continuously seek ways to management in the outlet to maximize revenues and profit.
4. To fully understand the market needs and desires for each outlet and ensure that the product lines (menus) are developed by the outlet management team accordingly.
Knowledge and Experience
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Min 5-year experience in hotel engineering operation in similar capacity, preferably with international hotel chain
- Hotel Restaurant Management graduate
- Associate degree or above
- Experienced in all aspects of restaurants service
- Must be well-presented and professionally groomed at all times
- Excellent leader and trainer with solid motivational and teamwork skills
- Attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills to deal with diverse talent