Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For F&B Service Executive, JAAN
Swiss\u00F4tel The Stamford
ABOUT FAIRMONT SINGAPORE AND SWISSÔTEL THE STAMFORD
Ranked 7 th in Top 10 most attractive employers in Singapore - Randstad Employer Brand Research 2018
Come and join our team at RC Hotels! An exciting and fulfilling career awaits!
We are searching for a passionate individual to work in our two NEWLY REFURBISHED hotels with 2030 guest rooms. Seated conveniently right above City Hall MRT station, we are located within Raffles City Shopping Centre. It is never a dull day within the hotel complex which consists of 13 Food and Beverage establishments, one of Asia's largest and award-winning Willow Stream Spa and the cutting edge event and function space, Raffles City Convention Centre.
We believe the finest hospitality experience begins with our colleagues. It is our mission to provide everyone with equal opportunities for growth and success.
Hand in hand with our global team, we strive to provide a safe and dynamic working environment for all.
Be a part of something big, we will love to hear from you!
F&B Service Executive, JAAN
Summary of Responsibilities:
The main responsibilities and tasks of this position are as listed below, but not limited to these:
- Prepare mise-en-plus as per work station assigned prior to start of each meal period
- Prepare tray/trolley setting according to guest order
- Prepare welcome amenities in accordance with departmental standards
- Greet and farewell guests in a friendly, courteous manner
- Perform all the service sequence and tasks according to guest's needs and comply with departmental standards & LQA
- Offer beverage pouring, chair and meal setup for guest
- Serve food in efficient and timely manner
- Remove used tray/trolley from guest room/guest corridor/lift pantry
- Look for ways to upsell and add value
- Handle the ordering, collection and disposal of all related food and beverage items
- Perform cashiering duties according to company policies
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar role
- Diploma in Hospitality Management, preferred
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good problem solving and decision making skills
- Able to commit rotating shift hours
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.