Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Job Role :
Asst. Restaurant Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For F&B Supervisor at Sofitel Madina
Sofitel in the Holy City Al Madina in KSA
With the following requirement
F&B Supervisor -Sofitel Shahd Almadina
Passionate about guest interaction, food and beverage? As a Supervisor in F&B Department, you will lead your team to create unforgettable Food & Beverage experiences for our guests. You will play the exemplary role for your team to offer an exceptional service and cuisine that are hallmarks of our food & beverage experience. Your warm, personal attention and knowledge of our outstanding offerings makes guests feel unique and valued.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- ALL Heartist benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Supervise the F&B Outlet team in all aspects of the department and ensure service standards are followed
- Maximize revenues by upselling and following budget guidelines
- Handle guest concerns, reacting quickly and professionally
- Balance operational and Colleague needs
- Have full knowledge of all F&B menus and promotions
- Ensure Colleagues have full knowledge of all menu items, garnishes, contents and preparation methods being served in the Food & Beverage Outlet
- Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- Utilize the POS system to record sales, print checks, close checks and complete cash-out procedures
- Ascertain guests' satisfaction and handle any problem that may arise.
- Follow cash and credit card procedures according to the guidelines of the accounting department
- Maintain a clean, neat and orderly restaurant throughout service
Your team and working environment:
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a similar capacity
- Luxury five star experience necessary
- Previous Food and Beverage leadership experience preferred
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language
- Ability to work effectively and contribute in a team
- High level of integrity, enthusiasm, dedication and support for continuous improvement.
- Understands international luxury travelers and their needs.
Sofitel Shahd Al-madinah boasts a landmark location in the center of Madinah, a short walk from the northern entrance of the Al-Masjid an-Nabawi. The property features 469 keys, including the most luxurious suite in Madinah, two- and three-bedroom suites, Three dining outlets, an executive lounge, two meeting rooms and a fitness center with a gym, stand out as a beacon of modern luxury and French savoir-faire, blending the brand's unique sense of joie de vivre with the very best of the local. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS