We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Food and Beverage Service
Location : Ha Noi/Vietnam
Level : Supervisor
Posted : 07 Feb 2022
Job Role : Asst. Restaurant Manager
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ95154
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-03-07
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Novotel Hanoi Thai Ha
To ensure the smooth running of the restaurant service, following and monitoring proper performance standards for guest services and maximizing departmental profit.
- Secondary / High school education
- Additional certification(s) in Food & Beverage will be an advantage
- Good reading, writing and oral proficiency in both Vietnamese and English language
- Ability to speak other languages and basic understanding of local languages will be an advantage
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.