We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Food and Beverage Service
Location : London/United Kingdom
Level : Supervisor
Posted : 07 Feb 2022
Job Role : Other Role
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ39785
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-03-07
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Ibis London Canning Town Hotel
We are currently recruiting for a F&B Team Leader to join our awesome team.
A fantastic opportunity for someone in a similar position or a supervisor looking for that next step in their career!
Are you looking for your next challenge?
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who radiates positive vibes, has got a great smile, a can-do attitude and enjoys the buzz of being busy!
We believe that every person is unique and we love you to be you! To us, it's important that you enjoy your time at the hotel; we make sure you feel welcome, valued and are given every opportunity to grow, both professionally and personally.
As the F&B Team Leader , you are:
- You will be in charge of Chill#08 Restaurant and Bar; maximising revenue opportunities and delivering finance and quality targets
- Able to handle guest queries and requests at all time
- Ready to lead by example, coach, motivate and mentor the team
- Positive and solution oriented, with the ability to work with a high level of autonomy
If you believe that this is you, then we would love to hear from you!
A good level of English is essential and flexibility is required as there will be a combination of morning, evening and weekend shifts.
Besides being part of our amazing team :-) your benefits will include:
- You will be entitled to 28 days paid holiday (pro-rata) in each full holiday year, including Bank Holidays
- Staff meals offered at the hotel
- Enjoy the Benefits of Bienvenue Card from day one - including discount accommodation, FREE bonus breaks, and discounts on the Eurostar and car hire
- Cycle to work scheme
- Planned and structured induction training
- Opportunities for cross training to other departments
- Career opportunities across a network of international brands which are part of the Accor family including Sofitel, Fairmont, Swisshotel and Raffles