Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Facilities Technician
The Facilities Technician is responsible for daily engineering sections to support the hotel operations.
Daily Engineering Operations
- Operates the equipment to deliver a comfortable room temperature to hotel areas.
- Operates the equipment to deliver clean water to the respective services in the hotel.
- Operates the equipment to deliver hot water to the respective services in the hotel as required.
- Operates the equipment to deliver clear and sharp images from the television and satellites equipment to hotel guest suites as required.
- Operates the equipment to deliver audio visual support to the hotel event as required.
- Assists and supports the emergency operations team during an emergency and a crisis in a timely and efficient manner.
- Rectifies equipment and facilities breakdown as required.
- Replaces faulty components / lighting bulbs as required.
- Responds to requests relating to technical issues from hotel patrons in a timely and efficient manner.
- Collects daily utilities meter readings and verify plant / equipment are in proper operations as required.
- Patrols hotel grounds to verify fire and safety risk as required.
- Patrols hotel grounds to verify all lightings on hotel grounds operate within the preset timings as required.
Plant and Facilities Services
- Operates plant facilities to support every aspect of hotel operations in a timely and efficient manner.
- Rectifies / Repairs damaged furniture to the highest quality level and in a timely manner.
- Rectifies / Paints defective building surfaces to the highest quality level and in a timely manner.
- Operates the hotel elevators and dumbwaiters as required.
- Operates the hotel swimming pool and water fountains as required.
- Operates the hotel fire protection services as required.
- Operates the hotel drainage and sanitary system as required.
- Operates the hotel television and satellites system as required.
- Operates the hotel public music system as required.
- Operates the hotel lightings and dimming system as required.
Involvement In Wider Job Function Actions/Relationships
- Upholds Accor Values of Guest Passion, Sustainable Performance, Spirit of Conquest, Innovation, Trust and Respect, in the execution of all duties and responsibilities.
- Participates and supports sustainability in Corporate initiatives and programmes such as Planet 21 - Corporate Social Responsibility, Diversity and Inclusion, Women at Accor Generation, etc.
- Performs any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned.
Knowledge and Experience
- Nitec Certificate in Building Facilities Maintenance, Electrical / Electronics, Air conditioning servicing and/or Plumbing.
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Detailed Engineering knowledge.
- Planning ahead.
- Great communicator.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of colleagues.
- Service oriented professionalism.
- Ability to contribute in a team environment.
- Multicultural awareness to work with colleagues from diverse cultures.
- Responsive to change within the team.
- Sense of urgency and able to set priorities.
Benefits of Joining Raffles Hotel Singapore
- 5-day Work Week.
- Duty Meals are provided.
- Colleagues' Discount and/or Preferential Room Rates at worldwide Accor Hotels.
- Flexible Benefit - Dental/Optical/Vacation Expenses/Children's Education.
- Medical and Wellness Benefit.
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage.
- Local/Overseas Career Development & Growth Opportunities.
- Holistic Learning and Development Opportunities.