Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Fairmont Gold Agent
- Deliver friendly and efficient service to the guest by Greeting and bidding farewell to guests in a friendly, courteous manner, p erforming accurate check-ins and check-outs, ensuring accurate billing accuracy, being observant to the needs of the Fairmont Gold guests, and enrolling new ALL Accor Live Limitless members and updates certificate maintenance when applicable. Identify guest preferences and act on them to ensure a service experience is created, as well as communicate to the team
- Create strong relationships with departments that support Fairmont Gold Team.
- Provide personalized assistance to Fairmont Gold guests including but not limited to: and ensuring complete set up of the boardroom; Assist in food and beverage operations as needed.
- Certificate or diploma in hospitality or related field
- Prior experience in customer service an asset
- Multicultural awareness and able to work with people from diverse cultures
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.