Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Fairmont Gold Concierge
Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
Fairmont Gold Concierge
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, unparalleled service and luxury await guests of Fairmont Gold, our exclusive "hotel within a hotel" experience. As a Fairmont Gold Concierge, you will have the opportunity to showcase not only your passion for personalized guest service, but also for the very best attractions, events and venues your community has to offer!
What's in it for you:
- Employee discounts at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, local companies and Accor worldwide for you and your family
- On-Site employee cafeteria
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Great Medical and Dental benefits, 401K, Direct Deposit etc.
- Career development opportunities within the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess in addition to national promotion opportunities. The sky is the limit!
What you will be doing:
- Reporting to the Fairmont Gold Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Provide exceptional Concierge information to our guests about local and area attractions, restaurants, theatres, special events, tickets, confirmations and other available services
- Provide arrival and departure assistance for all Fairmont Gold guests.
- Cater to guests during food and beverage periods within Fairmont Gold lounge.
- Develop and maintain strong guest relationships to ensure Fairmont Gold loyalty
- Develop and maintain contacts with business partners, concessionaires, local community and counterparts of Fairmont Gold throughout Fairmont Hotels & Resort
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
- Address guest concerns and react quickly, logging and notifying proper departments
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous Property Management System experience preferred
- Previous customer service related experience preferred
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
- University/College degree in a related discipline an asset
- Must possess a professional presentation
- Must possess outstanding guest services skills and sophisticated verbal & written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Adhere to Fairmont Scottsdale Princess Grooming Guidelines. Click here to view: http://www.scottsdaleprincess.com/careers
- Physical Aspects of Position: Physical aspects of the position include but are not limited to the following:
- Frequent standing and walking throughout shift
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting up to 20lbs
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Your team and working environment:
A team of Heartists that are committed to working together, supporting each other, and providing the best guest experience, Feel Valued, Feel Sparked, We Are One
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS