Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Fashion Room Attendant
SwissÃ´tel The Stamford
ABOUT FAIRMONT SINGAPORE AND SWISSÔTEL THE STAMFORD
At RC Hotels, we believe the best hospitality experience starts with having great and happy colleagues!
We are looking for a diverse group of passionate individuals to join our two iconic hotels with 13 restaurants and bars; one of Asia's largest and award-winning Willow Stream Spa; and the cutting edge Raffles City Convention Centre.
Come and be a part of the RC family, and let us work with you to build a dynamic and fulfilling career where everyone will have equal opportunities for growth and success.
Take the step to be a part of something big today, we'd love to hear from you!
Fashion Room Attendant
Summary of Responsibilities:
The main responsibilities and tasks of this position are as listed below, but not limited to these:
- Greet in a friendly, courteous manner when approached
- Check all uniforms are in good condition before issuing
- Cleaned uniforms are issued to all uniformed colleagues in exchange for the soiled ones
- Ensure New Hire sign on the uniform card for any items issued
- Ensure all Casual Labor uniforms issued are correctly recorded during issue and are returned
- To sort uniforms according to respective department when back from laundry
- Ensure uniform is cleaned and properly pressed and reject those that are stained or creased back to laundry
- Uniforms that need the attention of the seamstress to be passed to the seamstress for repair.
- Ensure that the uniform number and alphabet matches before merging
- Tops and bottom are paired before putting on the metal hanger
- Each slot on the conveyor belt is label with uniform number according to department
- Ensure the slot number on the conveyor belt tally with the uniform number before hanging the uniforms
- Taking of complete physical inventory of uniforms and shoes once a month
- Discolored, damaged or worn-out uniforms are to be replaced
- Inspection of uniform that need to be mended
- Indicate the balance stock of shoe sizes accurately to facilitate buying of new stock
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Minimum Primary 6 Education
- Able to communicate in English, both verbal and written
- Able to speak Mandarin will be an advantage
We are an inclusive company and what we really hope to achieve is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.