Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For FB Service Attendant
Mercure Serpong Alam Sutera
- Perform opening/closing side duties as assigned and set all tables according to standards and procedures
- Deliver F&B services in accordance with departmental standards and procedures
- Check on a table setting, cleanliness, and side station preparation as per work station assigned prior to the start of operation
- Greet all patrons warmly upon arrival at the door and escort them to the table
- Ensure that all food & beverage are served according to service standard
- Apply necessary precautions with regards to the hotel food safety and hygiene standards (HACCP)
- Pick up and serve food and beverage orders. Ensure that food and beverage are served promptly to the guests once they are ready, such that they arrive at the patrons' table at the correct temperature
- Try to remember individual patron's names and their preferences to extend a personalized service
- Up-sell and promote food and beverage offers at every available opportunity in order to maximize sales revenue. Cross-sell another dining venue when an outlet is full
- Thank all patrons for patronizing the outlet upon their departure
- Clear and tidy up tables after the departure of the patrons as quickly as possible to the stewarding area
- Collect food and beverage supply requisition, ensure that the stock collected is as per requisition
- Report any complaints, incidents, or other irregularities to management
- Assist other Food & Beverage outlets with their operations during peak times or when required
Work Experience Knowledge and Experience :
- Maintain complete knowledge of all F&B services, contents & preparation methods, outlets, and hotel services/features
- Be well versed in hotel fire & life safety/emergency procedures
- Attend all briefings, meetings, and trainings as assigned by management
- Report for duty on time wearing clean and complete uniform at all times
- Maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times
- Perform other reasonable duties assigned by the Management of the Hotel
- Secondary / High school education
- Additional certification(s) in Food & Beverage will be an advantage
- Good reading, writing, and oral proficiency in the English language
- The ability to speak other languages and a basic understanding of local languages will be an advantage
- No experience is required
- Good communication and customer contact skills
- Service-oriented with an eye for details
- Ability to work effectively and contribute to a team
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Must be well-presented and professionally groomed at all times
- Attractive package.
- National and international opportunities in ACCOR group.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family.
- Learning programs through our Academies are designed to sharpen your skills.
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities.