Hotels & Resorts
Animation and Recreation
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Female Spa Attendant Cleaner
Fairmont Banff Springs
Willow Stream Spa at Fairmont Banff Springs is at the forefront of the spa industry, offering first-class pampering surrounded by majestic mountain beauty. Our environment captures the spirit and ambience of the mountains and reflects the image and elegance of Fairmont Banff Springs. Our breathtaking Spa is 38,000 square feet and is rated the best spa's in Canada according to Spa Magazines readers.
Covid-19 Safety Policy: In order to keep our employees and the general public safe from the threat of Covid 19 and the rise of variants in the community, the Hotel has implemented a Covid-19 Safety Policy.
Rate of Pay: Starting at $16.97 per hour. Full rate after one year is $19.71 per hour.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Subsidized staff accommodation provided on-site for full time status
- Duty meal in our newly renovated staff cafeteria
- Competitive extended benefits package including medical, vision and dental for full time permanent status
- Employee Travel Program
- Comprehensive Wellness Platform (LifeWorks)
- Discounts on food & beverage/fitness centre/spa/golf
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within Fairmont Banff Springs and over 5,000 properties with Accor
Your experience and skills include:
- Responsible for maintaining the Willow Stream Spa premises; clean, replenish stock of all spa amenities, toiletries and linens and answer any guest inquiries
- Maintain male locker rooms in a tidy manner, check and clean lockers when needed
- Direct members/guests to appointments and assist them with use of sauna, steam whirlpool etc.
- Other duties as assigned
Your team and working environment
- Previous housekeeping or cleaning experience an asset
- Demonstrates initiative, and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Have excellent interpersonal/communication skills, are polite and friendly
- Are dedicated to a high level of customer service and attention to detail
- Must be able to lift, carry and pull over 30+ lbs and able to constantly stand and walk throughout shift
- Fast-paced, upscale, luxury hotel
- Close proximity to multiple ski resorts in winter and world-renowned hiking trails in summer
- Hospitality employees worldwide making this a great place to develop lifelong connections
Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/ . Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
APPLY TODAY: For more information on working and living in Banff, please visit www.banffspringsjobs.com