Hotels & Resorts
Finance and Accounts
Queenstown, New Zealand
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Finance Assistant
Be part of the Accor Finance Hub, based at the Novotel Queenstown Lakeside, where you will be responsible for the accurate and professional management of all accounts payable and receivable for the Accor hotel/s assigned to you:
- Process correct and timely payment of invoices for accounts payable.
- Process invoices correctly and apply receipts to debtors accounts in accounts receivable.
- Set up payment runs in an accurate and orderly manner.
- Maintain orderly files and records of payments and correspondence.
- Assist with reports and general work in the Finance Hub as required.
We are looking for:
- Previous experience in accounts would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Opera / Excel and general computer software is preferred.
- Require ability to problem solve and good attention to detail.
What's in it for you:
- Your loyalty card entitling you to discounted Hotel stays, food and beverage rates and Spa treatments worldwide.
- Daily staff meals provided.
- Ongoing reward and recognition incentives and awards.
- Opportunities for further development and worldwide career progression within Accor.
- Work for a world-leading Global hotel company.