Hotels & Resorts
Finance and Accounts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Finance Associate
ibis Mumbai Vikhroli
- To contribute in the functions of Accounts Payable & F&B Controls within the Accounting Department at ibis Mumbai Vikhroli, ensuring that all accounting transactions covering various activities of the hotel are properly and accurately recorded in accordance with Accor's Policies & Procedures and local regulations.
- To provide an effective system to track Accounts Payable for effective Cash Flow management
- To provide a summary of the vendors ageing report on a monthly basis.
- To audit price and quantity variances as per daily Receiving Variance Report.
- To prepare monthly accruals for goods and services received, but not invoiced.
- To prepare month-end closing journal entries and schedules for Accounts Payable.
- To study, analyse and report on all variances on cost and inventory management.
- To manage hotel monthly inventory process in strict compliance with hotel policies.
- Any matter which may affect the interests of Accor's should be brought to the attention of the Management.
- Responsible for efficient Liaoning with internal customers like Executive Chef, Guest Service Manager, Purchasing Manager and its team members, Bar Tender for effective controls.
- Maintain good relationship with suppliers.
- Ensure movement of goods within hotel is properly supported and documented.
- To ensure all stocks of the hotel is monitored and is controlled.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
- Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.