Hotels & Resorts
Finance and Accounts
Job Role :
Assistant Financial Controller
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Finance Executive
T o assist the Finance Controller in ascertaining the completeness and accuracy of all the revenue earned by the organization
P eople Management
- Any matter which may effect the interests of Novotel Ahmedabad should be brought to the attention of the Management.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Fi nancial Management
- Establish and maintain seamless co-ordination & co-operation with all departments of the hotel to ensure maximum cooperation, productivity, and guest service.
- Respond to queries, by resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that all personnel are kept well informed of department's objectives and policies.
- Identify optimal, cost effective use of the resources and educate the team on the same.
Ensure to secure used and unused revenue related documents such as Guest checks, Guest Folios, Official receipts, Captain Orders, Paid-out Vouchers, Rebates/Allowance Vouchers, miscellaneous Debit/Credit Vouchers.
ISO14001 & Planet 21
- Check Revenue documents and verify against Revenue sheets.
- Check that rebates, allowances and adjustments against revenue are properly authorized and legitimate
- Reconcile computer generated Guest Ledger Balance against the General Ledger Balance.
- Prepare other reports, schedules and analysis that may be required from time to time.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Responsible for all Income Audits and for preparing reports for the same.
- Responsible for consolidating income reports for all areas of operations.
- Verify soft count deposits.
- Audit and account for all control documents and prepare exception reports for all errors.
- All to ensure that the EMS is implemented and that the documents used are up to date (immediately destroy outdated documents)
- Support to EMS manager to compliance of ISO14001 by providing training to staff and briefing EMS performance, the malfunctions and the opportunities for improvement of the EMS
- Get awareness about and follow up for charter 21 .
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
- Note: Customization may be included for any specific local or legislative requirements, such as work permits
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.