Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Finance and Accounts
Location : Mumbai, India
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 12 Jul 2022
Job Role : Assistant Financial Controller
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ35578
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-09-04
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
ibis Mumbai Vikhroli
- Degree or Master's in finance/ Hotel Management.
- 4 to 5 years' of work experience.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strive for results (Success oriented, data finder, initiate / pro active).
- E xcellent Communication Skills
- A bility to think strategically, inductively & creatively.
- Pleasant personality & grooming.
-Comfortable taking ownership of projects.
- To supervise and contribute in the functions of Accounts Receivable, Income Audit & F&B Control's within the Accounting Department at ibis Mumbai Vikhroli, ensuring that all accounting transactions covering various activities of the hotel are properly and accurately recorded in accordance with Accor's Policies & Procedures and local regulations.
- Assist the Financial Controller with inventories, systems administration, account reconciliation, monthly closings and P&L responsibility.
- To provide a summary of the vendors ageing report on a monthly basis. To audit price and quantity variances as per daily Receiving Variance Report.
- Assist in managing revenues received and dispersed including accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, audit, General Ledger reporting.
- Cash handling functions for the hotel and reconcile all cash dropped at the front desk & restaurant.