Hotels & Resorts
Finance and Accounts
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Finance Manager
Novotel Bangkok on Siam Square
- To assist the Director of Finance and Administration in overseeing and directing all aspects of the accounting and finance matter.
- Prepare financial statistical-data report to highlight to management all aspect of company's operating and accounting systems, internal control, etc. on a timely basis or on requisition.
- Participate as a member of management and advise on the financial, administrative and legal implications of all matters being reviewed.
- Develop the accounting, administrative and legal system to obtain the optimum speed, accuracy and content of management information commensurate with economic costs and other duties.
- Formulate proper management information systems to inform management on a timely basis and within time schedules.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting; CPA a plus
- 5-8 years of experience in accounting and/or financial analysis
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners
- Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of financial reporting and data mining tools
- Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.