Hotels & Resorts
Finance and Accounts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Finance Officer
Pullman Brisbane King George Square
Pullman & Mercure King George Square is a large vibrant 438 room twin towered hotel which acts as a sanctuary for leisure and business travellers. Located opposite King George Square, City Hall and ideally situated in the heart of Brisbane CBD the hotel has some of the largest conference spaces in Brisbane incorporating 2 ballrooms. The hotel also features some amazing and extremely popular venues of Goldfinch Restaurant and Street Cafe, Sixteen Antlers Rooftop Bar as well as KG Bar, Expresso Bar and an Executive Lounge.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated professional to join our team our Finance Team as a part-time Finance Officer.
Shifts are flexible across weekdays to suit the ideal candidate.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the accurate & timely invoice data entry and payments.
- Ensure all financial transactions are carried out accurately
- Timely completion of invoice summaries and end of month accruals
- Correct general ledger coding of all Invoices.
- Ensure the completion of general administration including filing
- Completion of daily, weekly and monthly reports as required by the company
- Ensures all invoices sent to clients are accurate and in a timely manner.
- Match up and post payment of outstanding invoices.
- Answer debtors inquiries promptly and effectively.
- Follows up any outstanding accounts and ensures that the aged debtor report meets the property policy
What we need from you:
- Working in an accounts role or similar
- A recognised university degree in accountancy would be advantageous
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop relationships and work collaboratively with head of departments via the phone and email as well as in person
- Attention to detail, accuracy and problem-solving skills essential
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
In return for your energy, hard work and sense of fun, we offer you...
- Discounted rates at all of our hotels, resorts and apartments worldwide
- Fantastic discounts with Medibank, Europcar, Samsung and many others!
- Structured, ongoing, goal driven learning and training for your personal development
- We are one of the largest accommodation providers in Australia and we are still growing!
- Gain amazing exposure working for a leader in the industry
- Career progression and diversification will be a dream with the hundreds of properties in our portfolio
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.