Hotels & Resorts
Finance and Accounts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Finance Officer
Mercure Kakadu Crocodile Hotel
Looking for your next BIG adventure? Ready to explore? We are seeking a full-time Finance Officer for the Mercure Kakadu Crocodile Hotel and Cooinda Lodge Kakadu.
Step into Australia's largest and most iconic national park and join Kakadu's largest collection of accommodation, adventure, and wetland tours.
Be a proactive team member and assist with all aspects of finance.
- Accurate and timely supplier invoice data entry
- Correct general ledger coding of supplier invoices
- Preparation of creditor payment runs
- End-of-month accruals and journals
- Ensure accuracy of all invoices sent to clients
- Answer debtors' inquiries promptly
- Follow up on any outstanding debtor accounts
- Daily bank reconciliations
- End-of-month reconciliations
- Daily, weekly, and monthly reports as required
- Build effective working relationships with Head of Departments
- Respond to queries concerning receivable or payable issues
- General administration including e-filing
- Other tasks as required
- Compliance with Accor policies and procedures
What we need from you:
- Working in an accounts role or similar
- A recognised university degree in accountancy would be advantageous
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop relationships and work collaboratively with Head of Departments via the phone and email as well as in person
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and problem-solving skills essential
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of an established team working in one of the most unique areas of Australia.
For any inquiries, please contact Fran Siscoutto on 0456 917 533 or [email protected]
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.