Hotels & Resorts
Finance and Accounts
Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Finance Officer
Situated in Senayan Square at the South end of Jakarta's Central Business District, Fairmont Jakarta will feature 380 spacious guestrooms and 108 Fairmont branded suites. Additional features and amenities to the urban hotel include a number of lounges and several restaurants featuring a variety of culinary offerings. For corporate events and local galas, the hotel features 3,500 square meters of function space, including a 1,200 square meter ballroom.
What is in it for you:
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Verifying, monitoring, and reviewing all hotel revenue reports and night audit reports.
- Ensuring that daily revenues and settlements are in balance.
- Summarizing revenue and settlement information in a Journal Entry format associated with the proper back office chart of account numbers and descriptions, before performing the auto IJ to GFS on the daily basis.
- Completing various management reports as required by accounting management depending on the needs of hotel operations.
- Completing various other accounting tasks and duties as required by accounting management in conjunction with consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service.
- Verify and/or reconcile all revenue centers as reported in the Auto IJ daily.
- Review and balance rebates, paid outs, miscellaneous charges and staff charges to the Property Management System.
- Proactively managing cash for timely payment of payables
- Ensuring proper documentation and approvals are obtained for all hotel invoices.
- Inputting approved invoices accurately into the accounts payable system for payment.
- Ensuring proper and timely payment of vendor invoices according to vendor terms and hotel's cash availability.
- Reconciling vendor statements regularly to ensure that all liabilities have been recorded.
- Prioritize monthly payables.
- Manage vendor payment plans and key item payables
- Maintain vendor relationships with constant communication, review and analysis
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- 1-2 years accounting or cashiering experience
- Experience with multi-entity accounting systems
- Bachelor degree in related field preferred
- Indonesian Citizen
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS