Hotels & Resorts
Finance and Accounts
Job Role :
Assistant Financial Controller
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Financial Controller
ibis Kochi City Centre
- Organize and direct the team to supervise all revenues and expenses, as well as all inventories.
- Responsible for managing the day to day financial reporting and controlling requirements of the departments, and will be required to review and analyze management accounts.
- To plan, direct, supervise and coordinate the activities of the personnel involved in accounting and other financial functions of the organization.
- Analyze and interpret financial data and recommend changes to improve financial performance.
- Maintain an account of all the transactions of the organization.
- Responsible for budget and cost controls, financial analysis, accounting practices and reports.
- Any matter which may effect the interests of the hotel should be brought to the attention of the Management.
- Responsible for establishing budget forecasts (investment budget and operating budgets) for the organization and keep a record of monthly budgetary discrepancies.
- Prepare Annual Budgets for effective management of the organization.
- Respond to queries, by resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Establish and maintain seamless co-ordination & co-operation will all departments of the hotel to ensure maximum cooperation, productivity, morale and guest service.
- Ensure that the team has been trained for all safety provisions.
- Ensure that all personnel are kept well informed of department's objectives and policies.
- Motivate and develop the team to ensure smooth functioning of the department and promote teamwork.
- Prior relevant experience of 8-10 years.
- Ability to drive change and look for operational efficiencies across the network
- Exceptional management and Motivational skills.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong leader with the ability to guide, coach, motivate and exhibition.
- Opportunity to develop Career.
- A Bienvenue card-offering a special staff rate at our hotels.
- Be part of global community in hospitality industry.