Hotels & Resorts
Scottsdale, United States
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Fire & Ice Bartender
Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
Fire & Ice | Lodge | Igloos - Bartender - Seasonal
Serve up boozy holiday cheer at our seasonal Legacy Food & Beverage Activations; The Princess Fire & Ice Rink, The Lodge Ghost Kitchen and Igloos this year! We are looking for fun energetic multi taskers with a passion for creating Christmas Magic one cocktail at a time. Sound good? Want even more? This is your chance to be part of a dynamic team that seamlessly works as one, has a passion for serving food & beverage and engaging with guests.
As a bartender with the Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, you will be an ambassador for the exceptional service and Cuisine that are hallmarks of our Christmas at the Princess experience. Your warm personal attention and knowledge of our outstanding Food & Beverage offerings makes guests of our restaurants and lounges feel unique and valued.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Discounts on Rooms, Food & Beverage, Retail, Spa and Seasonal Events at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
- Free meals at our on-site employee cafeteria
- Career development opportunities within the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess in addition to national promotion opportunities. The sky is the limit!
Your experience and skills include:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Assist guests regarding menu items in an informative and helpful way
- Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards
- Have full knowledge of beverage lists and promotions
- Have full knowledge of all menu items, garnishes, contents and preparation methods
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- Other duties as assigned
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Some previous service experience an asset
- Previous point of sale system experience an asset, but not required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Adhere to Fairmont Scottsdale Princess Grooming Guidelines
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS