We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Animation and Recreation
Location : Banff/Canada
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 11 May 2022
Job Role : Leisure Staff
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ89254
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-06-08
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Fairmont Banff Springs
Are you passionate about health, fitness and wellness? Our award-winning Willow Stream Spa team at the Fairmont Banff Springs are looking for a fitness consultant! In this role, you would be evaluating, educating and motivating our guests/ members whilst enjoying an unbeatable lifestyle in the picturesque Rocky Mountains.
Covid-19 Safety Policy: In order to keep our employees and the general public safe from the threat of Covid 19 and the rise of variants in the community, the Hotel has implemented a Covid-19 Safety Policy.
What is in it for you:
- Subsidized staff accommodation provided on-site for full time status
- Duty meal in our newly renovated staff cafeteria
- Competitive extended benefits package including medical, vision and dental for full time permanent status
- Employee Travel Program
- Comprehensive Wellness Platform (LifeWorks)
- Discounts on food & beverage/fitness centre/spa/golf
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within Fairmont Banff Springs and over 5,000 properties with Accor
What you will be doing:
- Leading safe and effective group fitness classes, workshops and outdoor programs as required
- Developing and executing safe and effective one-on-one Personal Training programs/sessions as required
- Ensuring the facility is in peak condition at all times: operations, cleaning and sanitization of all equipment, supplies well stocked
Your experience and skills include:
- Must have Personal Training certification
- Must have current CPR and First Aid training
- Degree in kinesiology or other related exercise/fitness degree/diploma an asset
- Must have previous experience in personal training and group fitness classes
- Must be able to lift/carry 30+lbs and constant standing/walking throughout shift
Your team and working environment:
- Fast-paced, upscale, luxury hotel
- Close proximity to multiple ski resorts in winter and world-renowned hiking trails in summer
- Hospitality employees worldwide making this a great place to develop lifelong connections
Visa requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
APPLY TODAY: For more information on working and living in Banff, please visit www.banffspringsjobs.com .