We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Housekeeping
Location : Rach Gia/Vietnam
Level : Supervisor
Posted : 28 Nov 2021
Job Role : Assistant Executive Housekeeper
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ83936
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 26 Dec 2021
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
\uD835\uDC0F\uD835\uDC2B\uD835\uDC1E\uD835\uDC26\uD835\uDC22\uD835\uDC1E\uD835\uDC2B \uD835\uDC11\uD835\uDC1E\uD835\uDC2C\uD835\uDC22\uD835\uDC1D\uD835\uDC1E\uD835\uDC27\uD835\uDC1C\uD835\uDC1E\uD835\uDC2C \uD835\uDC0F\uD835\uDC21\uD835\uDC2E \uD835\uDC10\uD835\uDC2E\uD835\uDC28\uD835\uDC1C \uD835\uDC04\uD835\uDC26\uD835\uDC1E\uD835\uDC2B\uD835\uDC1A\uD835\uDC25\uD835\uDC1D \uD835\uDC01\uD835\uDC1A\uD835\uDC32
- Responsible for keeping guestrooms and floors in a top condition.
- Managing daily Housekeeping operation and reviewing guests' room set-up preference to ensure to meet their expectation.
- Required to train and inspect the performance of room attendants.
- Ensuring that all procedures are followed and cleanliness in assigned area is met with the standard. Inspecting all cleaned rooms by room attendant
- Hotel management diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year Floor Supervisor experience in 4 or 5 stars hotel/residence back ground
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- Management skill and good communication skill
- Good time management
- Able to work in shift and work under pressure
- Knowledge of PMS is required
- Dynamic, professional & open minded working environment.
- Joining training courses according standard of AccorHotels.
- Good salary, benefits and bonus.
- Have annual physical examination.
- Supporting shift meals at staff canteen