Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Florist
- Creating and maintaining guest rooms, public area, special events, and private request floral arrangements, as well as live plants throughout the hotel.
- Prepare monthly expenses summary and ensure necessary control procedures are in place in all different departments that require floral arrangements (eg. Banquet, Lobby lounge, guestrooms)
- To assist HK leaders to develop and implement a long-term Florist operating plan for all relevant departments of the hotel and creation of VIP program.
- To coordinate with the Banqueting team and F&B outlet leaders on a monthly basis to review flower requirements and concerns.
- Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management preferred
- Minimum one (1) year of work experience as a hotel florsist
- Operational knowledge and proficiency in Property Manager (Opera); training experience preferred.
- Fluent in English and Filipino (verbal/written).
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.