Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Wellington, New Zealand
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Food and Beverage Attendant - Ibis Wellington
Food and Beverage Attendant
Do you have a heart to serve and love being part of a team? As Food and Beverage Attendant, you will assist in the execution of memorable Food & Beverage experiences for our guests.
- Perform the tasks of order taking and maximise sales opportunities through knowledge of product and suggestive selling. Ensure accuracy by repeating order(s) to the guests.
- Ensure that dockets are written clearly and correctly so the cashier and kitchen can fulfil their duties effectively.
- Deliver orders promptly to the kitchen production area.
- Check ordered meals on collection from kitchen and deliver to guests promptly to maintain temperature and appearance ensure items are announced.
- Keep tables and service areas clean and tidy as per procedure manual.
- Maintain hygienic food service techniques during service.
- Take responsibility for your designated section and station.
- When working in Room Service promptly answer telephone and maximise sales opportunities through knowledge of product and suggestive selling
- Ensure room service trays and trolleys are set-up correctly and collected promptly when guest(s) have finished.
What's in it for you:
- Flexibility to work across a 7 day roster (morning and evening shifts)
- Organisation Skills
- Time Management
- Takes Initiative
- Can work under pressure in a busy environment
- Previous bar experience and knowledge is an advantage
- Team Player
- Be eligible to work in New Zealand
- Shifts start from 6am and/or 5pm onwards
Why work for Accor?
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Staff celebration & tenure recognition
- Bring your mate to work - program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fantastic career growth opportunities
- Staff meals while on duty
- Uniform provided & laundered
- Accommodation discounts & Free Anniversary Stay
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS