Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Dubai, United Arab Emirates UAE
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Food and Beverage Attendant
MGALLERY QUEEN ELIZABETH 2 DUBAI
Food and Beverage Attendant
You are an ambassador for the exceptional service and cuisine that are hallmarks of our food & beverage experience. Your warm, personal attention and knowledge of our outstanding offerings makes guests feel unique and valued.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities. The sky is your limit!
Your experience and skills include:
- Assist guests regarding menu items in an informative and helpful way
- Have full knowledge of beverage lists and promotions, menu items and preparation methods
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- Welcomes guests and provides a high standard of restaurant service
- Contributes globally to guest satisfaction through the quality of his/her work and exemplary behavior.
- Helps increase the restaurant's revenue through his/her sales efforts
- Promotes the F&B offer.
- Offers an attentive service to guests, adapting to any constraints.
Your team and working environment: Queen Elizabeth II
- Candidate must have previous F&B Experience
- Warm and caring personality
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team with minimum supervision
- Ability to anticipate and focus attention on guest needs, being professional and welcoming
- Service focused personality is essentially with at least one year experience in a high-volume, upscale restaurant required
- Previous experience in a luxury hotel environment preferred
- Strong communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities at once
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Highly responsible and reliable with impeccable grooming and professionalism
- Ability to work fluctuating schedule, including weekends, holidays, evenings, and rotating shifts
- Ability to speak and understand English with professional working proficiency
The iconic Queen Elizabeth (QE2) Dubai's first and only floating hotel is a 497 room hotel and one-of-a-kind entertainment destination, rich in History where the past is relived in the luxury of today.
Guest experience is a true British Heritage and history with a visit to one of the world's most celebrated ocean liners, now permanently docked in the new marina at Dubai's Port Rashid in the UAE.
The property is in close proximity to some of Dubai's attractions including the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) and the Dubai World Trade Centre. The Queen Elizabeth 2 shares a neighborhood with some of Dubai's other cultural gems including the Gold Souk, Dubai Creek and the Etihad Museum. The nearest airport is Dubai International Airport, 8 km from the accommodation.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS