Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Food and Beverage Attendant - Pullman
Pullman Brisbane Airport
The Brisbane Airport Hotels Group encompasses the Pullman, Novotel and ibis Brisbane Airport Hotels, as well as the Brisbane Airport Conference Centre. With 532 guest rooms, 3 restaurants, Rooftop Event Space, Executive Lounge, IRD`s and 17 meeting spaces. Located at the Brisbane Airport precinct, it is the first accommodation and meeting and event space to be developed in this precinct.
This is your opportunity to join our Food and Beverage team on a Full-time basis at Pullman Brisbane Airport. As a key member of our team you will represent our friendly and professional service philosophy.
Key Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
To be successful in this role, you MUST have:
- Explain the menu to guests, assisting those with special dietary needs or preferences as well as provide suitable assistance when recommending beverages.
- Maximise sales opportunities by upselling items.
- Ensure accuracy whilst ordering and delivering food and beverage orders.
- Use Micros to place orders.
- Clear and reset tables as well as ensuring service areas are clean and tidy.
- Maintain standards of hygiene for food handling and presentation.
- Promote a safe workplace by recognising hazards and promoting general OHS practices.
What we can offer you
- A friendly, customer focused attitude.
- Initiative to ensure that interactions with our customers are positive and efficient.
- Your Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Certificate.
- Confidence in liaising with various internal and external clients.
- A high standard of grooming and presentation.
- The ability and flexibility to work various rostered shifts, including early mornings, late evenings and on weekends.
- Self-motivated and a genuine passion for hospitality and customer service.
- Career progression & education assistance
- Monthly social events
- Accor discounts on accommodation worldwide
- Medibank insurance discounts
- Discounted meals and beverages on site
- Reward programs
- Flexible working hours
- Refer a friend incentives
- Subsidized onsite parking
- Discounted Air Train weekly pass
We thank all interested parties in advance for their application, however only successful applicants will be contacted.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.