Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Food and Beverage Night Team Member
Novotel Liverpool Centre
As a Food and Beverage Night Team Member y our missions will be:
- Delivering an excellent service to our customers and insuring the quality of service is achieved.
- Taking food and drink orders from customers and preparing drinks
- Bar Restocking
- Doing room service
- Assisting on the closure of the bar and paperwork procedures required
- Setting up of the conference rooms and prepare the breakout areas for the events.
-Working closely with Conference and Front Office Departments to exceed our Guests' expectations.
The main duties and responsibilities are as follows:
Work Experience Work Experience
- Provide efficient, friendly and professional service to all guests.
- Lead by example when attending to guest requests. Show efficiency in constantly striving to provide Total Customer Satisfaction.
- Take initiative to ensure that interactions with our customers (internal or external) are positive and productive
- Provide quality service to the customer by responding to their requests promptly, efficiently and courteously during check-in, check-out and throughout their stay.
- Maintain control of guest and hotel accounts ensuring that all charges are accurate and posted on a timely basis.
- Maintain strict security procedures with credit and cash transactions, accounting procedures, issue of room keys and guest confidentiality/privacy
- Maintain communication channels between Hotel guests and all Hotel departments both verbally and in writing as required.
- Document accurately all internal and guest messages. Distribute according to specified Hotel procedure.
- Maintain an accurate internal phone list for accurate transfer of calls. Connect International and Operator Assisted calls for guests, record accurate charges.
- Assist, as required to screen calls for reservations. Ensure accurate, up to date information is given.
- Use every opportunity to promote hotel facilities and maximize sales through sound product knowledge and selling skills.
- Attend to other duties as requested by Management and Supervisors
- Previous experience in customer facing role is an advantage
- Ability to take decisions and think on your feet
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills and positive attitude
- Ability to work well as a team
- Computer literate and ability to learn new software
- Attractive Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- A Discount Card to be used in Accor Hotels Worldwide
- Complimentary stays in UK hotel (Bonus Breaks Vouchers - subject to availability and T&C)
- Training & Development
- Additional holidays with service
- International Development Opportunities