Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Food and Beverage Service
Location : Christchurch, New Zealand
Level : Supervisor
Posted : 21 Sep 2022
Job Role : Food & Beverage Supervisor
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ40858
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-11-03
Salary Range (monthly): USD 12,000 to 20,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Just 15 minutes out of Christchurch, on the banks of Lake Kaikainui and with the spectacular Southern Alps as a backdrop, lies this resort-style hotel. Having its own championship golf course, trout -filled streams for fly fishing, and superb food and beverage outlet specialising in Canterbury produce makes Peppers Clearwater a popular food and beverage venue - and a fun place to work.
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced restaurant environment? Join our vibrant team as our next Food and Beverage Supervisor.
As our next Food and Beverage Supervisor you will:
- Be responsible for creating a professional impression as an ambassador for the hotel at all times will be of utmost importance
- Continuously solve and respond to issues surrounding the food and beverage operations ensuring the smooth running of the department on your shift
- Work closely with the Assistant Restaurant Manager and Restaurant Manager to assist with the day to day running of the food and beverage department
- Handling telephone enquiries regarding bookings for the restaurant and convert enquiries into firm bookings
What we are looking for:
- Someone with prior restaurant and bar experience who is looking to take the next step in taking more leadership in their role
- A hard worker with a can do attitude who has the ability to pick things up quickly
- Possession of impeccable attention to detail and time management skills
- Someone who holds strong experience as a Food and Beverage Supervisor
- Excellent communication and relationship building abilities
- The ability to work a varied roster including weekends and evenings
- Unlimited New Zealand working rights
Why work for Accor?
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates from as little as $60 per night and experience our properties as a guest.
Apply now to begin your journey!
Accor's COVID-19 Vaccination Policy applies at designated Accor locations. Peppers Clearwater is not currently a location where COVID-19 vaccination is mandated by the Accor COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Except in rare cases where an exemption may apply, COVID-19 vaccination will be required if the location is declared a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination workplace in the future.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .