Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Food and Beverage Service
Location : Sutton Forest, Australia
Level : Supervisor
Posted : 06 Jun 2022
Job Role : Other Role
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ34603
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-09-10
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Peppers Manor House
Set on a picturesque Southern Highlands estate, conveniently located just 15 minutes from Bowral, Peppers Manor House allows you to indulge in life and leisure at a grand country house exuding old world country charm.
We are seeking a passionate and driven individual who is hungry for career progression and wants to take on the role of Food & Beverage Team Leader.
As our next Food & Beverage Team Leader reporting directly to the Restaurant Manager, you will:
- Run the front of house operations during busy service periods
- Work alongside your diverse team and while motivating them to deliver the best results
- Assist with rostering, team development & the overall co-ordination of the department
What we are looking for:
- The possession of a current RSA is essential
- A strong understanding of the day to day operations of running a restaurant
- Passion for sequence of service and a desire to create an amazing experience for every single customer
- A person with energy, drive, and a positive attitude that will be contagious to your food and all your colleagues
Why work for Accor?
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of exclusive rates across Australia - from 30% off!
Apply now to begin your journey!
Accor's COVID-19 Vaccination Policy applies at designated Accor locations. Peppers Manor House is not currently a location where COVID-19 vaccination is mandated by the Accor COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Except in rare cases where an exemption may apply, COVID-19 vaccination will be required if the location is declared a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination workplace in the future.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .