Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Kohala Coast/United States
Job Role :
Training and Development Manager
Validate Through :
06 Jan 2022
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Fairmont Orchid - Hawaii
Food & Beverage Training Manager
Are you a passionate foodie who is not afraid of thinking outside the box? Then, we have the job for you! As a Food & Beverage Training Manager, you will strategically lead the team to take guest satisfaction to the next level.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- Lead, mentor and train the Food & Beverage Operations team to create, organize and facilitate F&B trainings for the division.
- Ensure Food & Beverage relevant brand standards are maintained to identify needs or gaps for implementation of solutions to positively impact productivity and performance.
- Assist with recruitment initiatives, individual development plans, performance reviews and on-boarding's.
- Manage annual F&B training budget with accurate record keeping.
- Create unforgettable experiences for our guests
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Service focused personality is essential and previous leadership experience required
- Previous experience with hands on training is an asset
- Collaborative and engaging to understand the business needs to translate knowledge into a highly effective training and development system.
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS