We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Food and Beverage Service
Location : Hepburn Springs/Australia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 15 Mar 2022
Job Role : Assistant Front Office Manager
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ9412
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 2022-04-12
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Peppers Mineral Springs
An easy one hour drive from Tullamarine Airport, Peppers Mineral Springs is situated in the heart of Victoria's Spa Country in the Daylesford and Macedon Ranges. An elegant 1930's Daylesford hotel transformed into a deluxe retreat that seamlessly blends architecture, contemporary interiors and the lush countryside, this unique accommodation represents simple luxury, Italian style. Peppers Mineral Springs provide 37 luxurious rooms, onsite restaurant 'The Argus', three flexible conference rooms and The Mineral Spa.
We are looking for a Food & Beverage Assistant Manager to lead the daily restaurant, conference and events operations.
As our next Food & Beverage Assistant Manager, you will work closely with the Executive Chef / Food & Beverage Manager to:
- Provide a creative and insightful approach to service and deliver memorable experiences to guests
- Engage, motivate and develop our close-knit team and contribute to a positive workplace culture
- Contribute to all operational requirements of the Food & Beverage department in the absence of the Food & Beverage Manager
- Provide input into all administrative and planning elements for the department such as, rostering, reporting, stocktakes, orders, packages and promotions and training
What we are looking for:
- The ability to balance multiple priorities and act with a sense of urgency
- The possession of a valid RSA (or willingness to obtain)
- Experience as Food & Beverage leader in a dynamic business
- Sound operational experience of corporate conferencing, weddings and events
- A confident communicator with well-developed organisational skills
- Someone who is organised, with the ability to prioritise in order to meet allocated timelines
- The ability to remain calm when under pressure
- The ability to work a flexible roster including mornings, evenings, weekends and public holidays
- A people personal, focused on their team and our guests
Why work for Accor?
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of exclusive rates across Australia - from 30% off!
Apply now to begin your journey!
Accor's COVID-19 Vaccination Policy applies at designated Accor locations. [Hotel] is not currently a location where COVID-19 vaccination is mandated by the Accor COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Except in rare cases where an exemption may apply, COVID-19 vaccination will be required if the location is declared a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination workplace in the future.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .