Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Auckland, New Zealand
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Food & Beverage Attendant
The Sebel Manukau
We are seeking an enthusiastic F&B attendant to join our team. This is an entry level role, suitable for an individual eager to learn and grow.
Our successful candidate will have an optimistic, well-mannered and courteous attitude and a flare for creativity. Does this sound like you?
- Keep your foot on the peddle and assist in our F&B delivery. Though altered at the moment, there is still a big focus on efficient, friendly service.
- Each day you may be tasked with assisting to process, prep, pack and deliver bagged meals & F&B requests or help resolve guest challenges or complaints.
- You'll also maintain hygiene & safety in the dining area, including general cleaning duties and adhere to Responsible Service of Alcohol legislation.
The Sebel Manukau Auckland is proud to be operating as a Managed Isolation Facility supporting the New Zealand border team to host self-isolating guests. Our obligations under the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 is to take all reasonable, practicable steps to eliminate, or otherwise control, known risks. Therefore, we operate in a level 4 environment at all times. With full PPE and WHS protocols in place. To apply for this role all applicants must have or be willing to receive the COVID19 Vaccination upon commencing employment. Working at New Zealand's border at this time is a high-risk working environment, and the COVID-19 vaccination provides a significant additional control to protect our people, their loved ones, and the wider community against the virus. Work Experience
- Previous experience in a restaurant or bar capacity is an advantage, however we will consider anyone with a can do attitude
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Physically fit and energetic
- Reliable, punctual and have exceptional grooming standards
- You understand the nature of the business and can work on a rotating roster basis, including AM, PM, and weekends
- You're eligible to work in NZ
- Your loyalty card entitling you to discounted Hotel stays, food and beverage rates and Spa treatments worldwide
- Daily staff meals provided
- Ongoing reward and recognition incentives and awards
- Opportunities for further development and worldwide career progression within Accor
- 'Work Your Way' - speak with us about your desired work life balance and make your perfect balance a reality
- Work for a world-leading Global hotel company