Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Food & Beverage Attendant
Peppers Gallery Canberra
Bicicletta Restaurant is located within Peppers Gallery Hotel and the buzzing New Acton precinct. Known for it authentic provincial Italian cuisine it is open 7 days a week, and serves as a perfect place to meet with family and friends over a meal or expertly crafted cocktail.
Part of the Accor group we proudly offer luxury and high-end, mid-range and economy brands, exclusive lifestyle concepts, venues for shows and entertainment, clubs, restaurants and bars, private residences, shared accommodation, concierge services and co-working spaces. Led by more than 300,000 Team Members around the world we deliver exclusive benefits to our more than 65 million loyalty members through the group's loyalty program ALL - Accor Live Limitless.
Are you a service superstar? Do you enjoy creating an unforgettable dining experience? Join our team as Food & Beverage Attendant on a casual basis.
Bringing your enthusiasm and dedication to each and every shift you will hold the following primary responsibilities in our ala carte restaurant:
- Take food & beverage orders
- Deliver food & beverage orders once prepared
- Take every opportunity to create a memorable and personalised dining experience for our patrons
- Communicate with all other team members to ensure a seamless service
- Set up and pack down of the restaurant, including cleaning and re-stocking
- Process transactions
- Handle all patron feedback in a professional manner escalating as necessary
- Strict adherence to RSA legislation and Company policy and procedure.
Why Join Us
- Valid RSA essential
- Confident communicator with the ability to remain cool, calm & collected in any situation
- Driven to provide an amazing experience each and every patron
- Flexibility to work across a 7 day roster, primarily between the hours of 4pm - 10pm
When you join Accor you are not only joining a Company with more than 5000 properties in over 110 countries you are joining a company where culture is deeply ingrained in everything we do. Our Company Values and Heartist principles guide all of our actions and decisions and we hope that you'll feel welcome as soon as you arrive onsite.
- Work Your Way with Accor - this role offers a flexible roster
- Access to fantastic discounts on accommodation, food & beverage globally as well as partner perks
- Endless career opportunities & access to our in-house learning and development offering through Academy Accor
Click 'Apply' to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .