Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Job Role :
Food & Beverage Director
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 8,000 to 12,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Food & Beverage Director
M\u00F6venpick Resort El Quseir
Food & Beverage Director
We are looking for an experienced and driven F&B Director to join our team. Do you recognize yourself in the below description?
- Proactive and target oriented mindset.
- Efficient and influencing verbal and written communicator.
- Strong commercial and financial acumen.
- Team player.
- Empowering and enabling leadership.
- Guest centric operator.
You will strategically lead the team to take guest satisfaction to the next level. What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- A suitable & attractive salary package.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet
Your experience and skills include:
- Overseeing all aspects of the hotel's Food & Beverage planning and operations.
- Ensuring adherence to brand, quality, and safety standards.
- Developing and executing the F&B budget with focus on revenue generation and profit growth.
- Developing and executing the F&B strategy and tactics with focus on contemporary luxury and premium concepts.
- Adapting a guest centric approach towards F&B offerings by analyzing guest data and creative action planning.
- Lead, mentor and train the Food & Beverage Operations team
- Ensure Food & Beverage relevant brand standards are maintained
- Strategize on new products and service offerings
- Create unforgettable experiences for our guests
Your team and working environment:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in the position in 5-star luxury hotels or resorts
- Native Arabic language.
- Full professional proficiency in English.
- Strong professional proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Formal presentation skills.
- Ability to work in remote locations.
- Communicate thoughts, actions, and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
Nestled in a natural environment between sandy mountains and deep blue seas is Mövenpick Resort El Quseir. 250 rooms Built in traditional Nubian style operated with Collaborative, Friendly & Ambitious teamwork. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS