We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Food and Beverage Service
Location : Singapore/Singapore
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 07 Feb 2022
Job Role : Other Role
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ26265
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-03-07
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel
Reporting to the Restaurant Manager, the F&B Executive will assist to ensure a smooth day-to-day operation of the outlet.
- Extend warm greetings to guest upon arrival and usher them to allocated seats.
- Ensure that mis-en place/side station is all properly set-up before the shift commences.
- Assign responsibilities to team members and offer assistance during busy periods.
- Handle phone enquiries and take guest reservations in a courteous and prompt manner.
- Perform cashiering duties as and when required.
- Supervise and train team members to ensure high service standards are maintained.
- Assist the Manager to enforce all pre-check and check control procedures.
- Monitor the quality and quantity of all food and beverage items served.
- Ensure that work areas and equipment in the outlet, is safe and without risk to health and safety.
- At least 4 years experience in a similar capacity in the hospitality industry with a minimum 2 years in a supervisory role.
- Responsible and positive working attitude.
- Able to work independently and be able to interact with all levels of staff