Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Berkeley, United States
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Food & Beverage Host
Claremont Club & Spa - A Fairmont Hotel
As a Host/Hostess with Accor, you will be an ambassador for the exceptional service and cuisine that are hallmarks of our dining experience. Your warm, personal attention provides a memorable first impression for guests of our restaurants and lounges, making them feel welcome and valued.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Limewood Restaurant Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer a professional, friendly greeting and engaging service
- Oversee the restaurants reservation system and ensure efficient booking process on both in person or over the phone.
- Understand the Server's tasks in the outlet
- Understand shift end reports in the outlet and the POS system
- Assist guests regarding food and beverage menu items in an informative and helpful way
- Have knowledge of all menu items, garnishes, contents and preparation methods
- Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- Other duties as assigned
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Previous service experience an asset
- Previous Point of Sale System experience an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure and multitask in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs.
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
To keep our employees and the general public safe from the threat of COVID-19 and the rise of variants in the community, Claremont Club and Spa has implemented a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities. By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/ Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Claremont Club & Spa, A Fairmont Hotel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.