We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Food and Beverage Service
Location : Coffs Harbour/Australia
Level : Management
Posted : 12 May 2022
Job Role : Food & Beverage Manager
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ50195
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-06-09
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
BreakFree Aanuka Beach
Located just out of Coffs Harbour, BreakFree Aanuka Beach Resort used to be a hideaway for the rock and roll set. These days, it attracts everyone; from families looking for a beachside holiday to wedding parties who use its chapel or manicured lawns for their big day. Also featuring an award winning restaurant with terrace, it's a workplace that rocks.
We are looking for a Food & Beverage Manager to lead the restaurant and Food & Beverage Operations.
As our next Food & Beverage Manager, you will:
- Provide a creative and insightful approach to service and deliver memorable experiences to guests
- Engage, motivate and develop your small team and create a positive workplace culture
- Manage all operational requirements of the Food & Beverage Department
- Complete all administrative and planning elements for the department such as, rostering, reporting, packages and promotions to drive revenue and increase exposure as well as stocktake and ordering
What we are looking for:
- The ability to balance multiple priorities and act with a sense of urgency, whilst remaining calm under pressure
- The possession of a valid RSA
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as Food & Beverage Manager or Assistant Food & Beverage Manager in a similar business
- Sound operational experience of corporate conferencing, weddings and events
- A strong communicator with well-developed stakeholder management (internal and external) and exceptional organisational skills
- Someone who is exceptionally organised, with the ability to prioritise in order to meet allocated timelines and budgets
- The ability to remain calm when under pressure
- The ability to work a flexible roster including mornings, evenings, weekends and public holidays
Why work for Accor?
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of exclusive rates across Australia - from 30% off!
Apply now to begin your journey!
Accor's COVID-19 Vaccination Policy applies at designated Accor locations. BreakFree Aanuka Beach is not currently a location where COVID-19 vaccination is mandated by the Accor COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Except in rare cases where an exemption may apply, COVID-19 vaccination will be required if the location is declared a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination workplace in the future.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .