Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Kalimantan Tengah, Indonesia
Job Role :
Food & Beverage Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Food Beverage Manager
Mercure Pangkalan Bun
Mercure Pangkalan Bun is seeking a dynamic and interpersonal skills candidate for Food & Beverage Manage r. The 152 Room keys, Grand Ballroom with capacity up to 650 pax, 6 meeting rooms, 3 F&B outlets as well other wellness facilities is schedulled to open the door for its first guest in April 2022.
- Provide positive leadership to all people within the Food & Beverage Department. Recognizing that productivity and guest satisfaction are best achieved via a positive workforce; it is expected that recruitment, training, motivation, working conditions, internal communications, quality control, employee empowerment and staff recognition will be managed in a manner to insure a positive and productive staff.
- Assures that standards of quality and procedures established for the Food & Beverage Department are understood and implemented in all Food and Beverage venues and departments.
- Act as a positive, contributing member within the hotel's Management - encouraging communication, cooperating and assisting amongst all staff.
- Communicate to the venue Managers the financial objectives and actual results on an ongoing basis.
- Insuring that professional development opportunities are available to the F&B management group members whether in the form of "cross training", "special courses" advancement and promotion, or in some other form.
- Coordinate the smooth running operations on a daily basis, with venue Managers.
- Insure that, high standards of professional conduct and ethics are adhered to by yourself and your staff in dealing with colleagues. Employees, customers, vendors, contractors and the community in which the hotel is located.
- Work Experience
Min 3 years experince in the same positionBenefits
- Air Ticket
- Housing allowance
- Duty allowance