Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Job Role :
Food & Beverage Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Food & Beverage Manager
Novotel Miami Brickell
Position: Food & Beverage Manager
Department: Food & Beverage
Purpose: Maintenance of established service standards of the Food and Beverage Division to include Lima Restaurant, In-Room Dining, Beverage and Lounges, and Banquets. Supervision of head food and beverage cashier and cashier support services. Assist in planning and actuating special events that are public relations worthy. Training trainers of service standards.
What is in it for you:
- Consistent maintenance of/and refinement of service standards.
- Correlation of outlet P&L and financial information monthly.
- Maintenance of adequate service ware of outlets through communication with Executive Chef and Stewarding.
- Assist F&B Supervisors and Kitchen Staff in refinement of successful daily menu specials.
- Assure Heartists have the tools and supplies to do their job.
- Assure consistent maintenance of corporate Food and Beverage systems and control procedures in all "front of house operations" and appropriate back-of-the-house operations
- Assure unit management development through well planned cross training programs.
- Produce purchase requests of necessary equipment and materials for each department.
- Maintenance of accurate private wine bin inventories.
- Consistent maintenance of environments of all outlets and related areas.
- Maintenance of all outlet key control procedures.
- Assure forecasts of daily linen consumption, and communicate needs to Executive Housekeeper.
- Monitor serviceability of front of house uniforms and forecasts uniform consumption and purchase schedule.
- Supervises EOM inventories of unit managers and unit chefs, and coordinates with Food and Beverage controller.
- Assures proper functioning of CTC systems and information gathering from system.
- Assures daily menu abstracts are completed and summarized.
- Assures adherence to cashier reconciliation of all over/short, missing check reports, full bottle sales slips, check issue and return procedures and other related cashier reporting and accountability procedures.
- Assures customer credit information is disseminated daily.
- Assures outlet pars of all china, glass, and silver are at identified levels daily.
- Attends daily and weekly food and beverage meetings.
- Participates in Key Result Area planning, organizing, and controlling.
At Novotel Miami Brickell, employees receive custom benefits and recognition programs to reward them for their dedication and hard work. Our comprehensive benefit package will include among other benefits:
- Free Parking - Lunch meals - Discounted Hotel Rates Worldwide - Corporate Employee Discounts - Referral Bonus Programs - Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world! - Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21 Your team and working environment:
A passionate and inspired team that creates unique experiences for all they meet. We recognize and celebrate our team and individual success Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS #LI-WL1