We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Food and Beverage Service
Location : Hai Phong City/Vietnam
Level : Management
Posted : 07 Feb 2022
Job Role : Food & Beverage Manager
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ35220
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-03-07
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
- Managing Food & Beverage operations within budget and to the highest standards.
- Leading F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel.
- To take responsibilities in managing and controlling of F&B operations of the hotel, giving the best service to the guest, maintaining of quality of products and service, employees' working spirit and attitude as well as satisfaction of the guest in order to maintain brand's reputation and best revenue.
- To take responsibilities in revenue and department's expenses.
- To coordinate with Executive Chef to ensure the smooth operation of Kitchen Department and restaurant, preventing any conflict.
* Other assign duties e.g. side duties and/or newly designated duties
- Certificate in Hotel Management preferred.
- Significant experience in customer-service position, 3 -5 year experience in the same position.
- Experience in Staff Management.
- Excellent skills In Customer Service and Public Relations.
- English: good communication skills.
- Leadership and well organized.
- Computer skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office.