Food & Beverage Supervisor - All Day Dining
Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Dubai, United Arab Emirates UAE
Job Role :
Food & Beverage Supervisor
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Food & Beverage Supervisor - All Day Dining
Sofitel Dubai The Palm
- To ensure that all operating standards are adhered to in order to achieve the level of service established in the Departmental Operations Manual.
- To assign responsibilities to subordinates and to check their performance periodically.
- To be on the floor at all times.
- To assist in the operations during busy periods.
- To ensure that the par stocks for all operating equipment and supplies are strictly adhered to and that the outlet is adequately equipped.
- To assist in conducting monthly inventory checks on all operating equipment and supplies.
- To assist in controlling the requisitioning, storage and careful use of all operating equipment and supplies
- To attend Daily Operations Meeting in the absence of the Outlet Manager or Assistant Outlet Manager
- To ensure that the outlet is kept cleaned and organized, both at the front and back area as well.
- To liaise and organize with Housekeeping and Stewarding Departments that the established cleaning schedules are strictly adhered to.
- To conduct daily pre-shift briefings to ambassadors on preparation, service and menu.
- To liaise with the Kitchen and Beverage department on daily operation and quality.
- To handle all guest complaints, requests and enquiries on food, beverage and service.
- To establish a rapport with guests maintaining good customer relationship.
- To ensure that the outlet cashiering procedures are strictly adhered to.
- To assist in the revision and updating of the outlet Departmental Operations Manual as and when required.
- To assist in planning and organizing festive food promotions with the outlet manager and assistant.
- To maintain the outlet Daily Log Book.
- To assist in planning the outlet weekly roster and work schedules to ensure that the outlet is adequately manned to handle the level of business.
- To maintain the outlet bulletin board.
- To submit all guest/ambassador incident reports.
- To report "lost and found" items.
- To issue repair and maintenance job orders to ensure the proper maintenance of the outlet.
- To maintain a good rapport and working relationship with ambassadors in the outlet and all other departments.
- To undertake any reasonable tasks as assigned by the Food and Beverage Department.
- To assist in the training of ambassadors ensuring that they have the necessary skills
- To perform their duties with the maximum efficiency and in the most productive manner.
- To conduct and/or contribute to regular departmental Communications Meetings.
- To attend training and meetings as and when required.
- To ensure rosters are posted and timesheets submitted on time.